Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Naked Keyboard

Alrighty, here's yet another bright young man on Yahoo 360.  Please, can't we all just keep our pants on?

 

This exchange started at 9:50 pm on 06/27/2006

nudejustin8185 is currently not in your Messenger List.

nudejustin8185: hello, i'm justin

Suzanne: hi justin.

nudejustin8185: how are you doing?

Suzanne: fine, and you?

nudejustin8185: good...just relaxing

nudejustin8185: i'm a 21 year old nudist from texas


Suzanne: ah.  Guess it does get hot down there, huh?

nudejustin8185: not really

nudejustin8185: ever thought about nudism?


Suzanne: only when I shower.

nudejustin8185: lol

nudejustin8185: thats cool

nudejustin8185: what do you like to do for fun?


Suzanne: knit, read.

nudejustin8185: cool

nudejustin8185: i like to play music read and stuff like that


Suzanne: ah, okay.

nudejustin8185: i play guitar   (Let's hope it's acoustic, electric sounds dangerous.  sdf)

Suzanne: okay.

Suzanne: can I ask you something?

nudejustin8185: sure

Suzanne: of all the girls that have to be on line, why you want to talk to me?

nudejustin8185: i don't have girls in line

nudejustin8185: i just like to meet and talk to others

nudejustin8185: i'm a lonely nudist

nudejustin8185:


Suzanne: well, put some pants on, get out there and meet some folks.

nudejustin8185: i can't

nudejustin8185: i like being nude too much

nudejustin8185: i live at a nudist resort


Suzanne: what do you do for a living?

nudejustin8185 bris: i trade stock on the net

Suzanne: that doesn't sound like much fun.

Suzanne: I guess to each his own.

nudejustin8185 bris: yea

nudejustin8185 bris: i work on the comp a lot


Suzanne: But, really, why Me?  Can't you find someone your age?  with your, ummm, interests?

nudejustin8185 bris: its really hard    (Okay, I don't even want to think about this!!!! sdf)

nudejustin8185 bris: why not you?


Suzanne: I'm almost 30 years older, and I keep my clothes on.

Suzanne: that's why not.

nudejustin8185 bris: age doesn't matter

Suzanne: interests do, and so far, we have nothing in common.

Suzanne: sorry pal.

nudejustin8185 bris: well that doesn't mean we can't be friends huh?

Suzanne: I don't even want know that you're sitting there naked IM me!

Suzanne: No, my friends keep their clothes on.

Suzanne: sorry.

nudejustin8185 bris: bye

Suzanne: bye.


I must finish this off by saying that this guy's IM profile picture was just of his face (Whew!).  Two other young men that had  IM'd  me earlier today, had profile pics that were much more graphic.  If I could have copied them, I sure would have!  And I woulda posted them right here, so their mommas could have seen how their boys have grown! 

No comments: