Saturday, June 24, 2006

me so hot

Rosie,  your June 22nd blog post inspired today's entry.  I've had several guys ask what guys say that annoy us, and uh, okay, for a lack of a better word, gross us out! 


Rosie!  Lilly Dearest!  This LiveWire's for You! 


The following IM commenced  06/24/10:13 03PM


livewiresos is currently not in your Messenger List.

 Add to your Messenger List (Ctrl+Shift+A)     Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R)


livewiresos: hey sexy................wanna see a guy suck his cock

Suzanne: uh, no

Suzanne: You mean, like, his own?

livewiresos: yes.....his own...lol

Suzanne: is it you?

livewiresos: i can not tell a lie yes it is me.............ill turn on my cam if you wanna see

Suzanne: sure.

livewiresos: ok i have to get my cam upstairs and connect it

Suzanne: no thanks.  do you have a pic of yourself without your dick inyour mouth?

livewiresos: lol........yep

You have received 1 photo from livewiresos.

me so hot.gif         

Open (Alt+Shift+O)
      


I did accept this pic, if he complains about this post, I'll show it!  Oh, what the hell, there he is anyway!  His pic is titled "me so hot".)


Suzanne: now, where do you live?

livewiresos: boston

Suzanne: do you have a 360 page?

livewiresos: i made one 2 days a go nothing on it

Suzanne: why not?

Suzanne: I don't really like talking to folks I don't know.

livewiresos: didnt have the time

Suzanne: ah.

Suzanne: but you want me to take the time to watch you suck your own dick?

Suzanne: Which I think is kinda weird.  No, it's very weird.

livewiresos: do you think its possible

Suzanne: I'm sure if I guy tries hard enough. 

Suzanne: And why he'd try, I'd have no earthly idea.  Sounds not so attractive.

livewiresos: it was a girlfriend of mine......that wanted me to try it ...........with my 10 inch dick it would be easy to do......so i did

Suzanne: Well, I'm gonna pass.  I'm not interested at all.

Suzanne: Sorry though.

Suzanne: I'm sure you'll find someone who wants to look by the end of the night.

livewiresos: lol.......ty ..for chatting your a sweet heart............nighty night

Suzanne: goodnight.

livewiresos: but if you do get curious ......ive invited you so ill show you...take care


No comments: