Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pity the fool Mehmood Ali

This afternoon, I got three messages just like this...

mehmood ali has sent you a message
Kiss u darling I like u

mehmood ali has sent you a message
Kiss u darling I like u

mehmood ali has sent you a message
Kiss u darling I like u

I wandered over there, to see who this fool was, who dared jerk with me. And there he was, jerking...

mehmood ali's Blog
Come on all sexy girls. I have a strong and big (LUND)dick. I like sexy girls. I like kissing and fucking



So, I left a note on one of the two blog entries he had:

Tuesday October 16, 2007 - 06:25pm (EDT)
You are a big boob. Don't write to me anymore, you idiot.

And he wrote back. Pity him.


mehmood ali has sent you a message
Big dick , big cock I am not big boobs, I am big dick, I have big cock for your pussy


Sure, I can report him, but isn't this more fun? Wait, I shall report him too.
Interesting what makes me blog, isn't it? Michael Vick and a stray Dick.
Go figure.
Stay tuned, I'm fixing to do better...

No comments: