Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dear Mr. Yang,



I'm also a 360 user, my homepage is Yahoo's home page,
my default search engine is Yahoo, I use the Yahoo tool bar,
I'm in over 20 groups on Yahoo Groops, and I use the "My Web" feature daily.

I'm 50, I'm one of the babies in the Baby Boomer Generation.

There are many of us out here, and I'd hope your "senior" leaders will keep us in mind
. When it comes to the 360 sites, many of us are there for the content,
and not the toys. Mash seems to be a lot about toys and gimmicks,
and not about substance.

Please keep us in mind when you go through your changes, and we go through ours.
We are more settled about who we are, and what we are comfortable doing.
I think that's an asset. Work with us, answer our questions, fix the problems with 360,
and don't roll your eyes when we want to stay with something
that's working perfectly well for those of us who know
what we need and why we need it.

No comments: