Sunday, July 23, 2006

What Are Your Kids Doing While You're At Work?

Oh, boy...today did not end well.  It was alright that I had to work today, I had plenty to do, and I got plenty done.

 

And the same could be said that when I got home, I had plenty to do.  My dear children.  Frank and Jesse.  They sure have loved jumping up and down on the water bed.  All 125 pounds of them.   It was like going white water rafting, without the wet. 

 

Well, that was until today.  I got home, and went in the bedroom just to check the answering machine, and first I noticed my pillows.  They were soaking wet.  Then I noticed the blankets, soaking wet.  And the floor was soaking wet.  And everything within splashing distance...yeap, it was all wet.  And Frank and Jesse, looking all innocent.  Talk about Crime Labs.  Lordamercy! 

 

I'm going to need these three days off...the floor is buckling, the shop vac is working hard, and I'm going to have to get plywood and a new bed.  Something without water this time! 

 

Please excuse Suzanne from Art Sunday this week.  Her dogs ate her waterbed.

No comments: