Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Truly Tasha's (and Carolyn's) Shawl

Truly Tasha's Shawl, a design by Nancy Bush, from the January 1999 online issue of KnitNet 

 

 

I can't believe it, I think my meds are finally right!  I've actually finished a project!  One of my favorite coworkers, Carolyn, gets the shivers like Moondawg, when we open the back door for library deliveries this time of the year. 

 

She's also an avid admirer of Tasha Tudor's children's books, and when I saw this pattern on KnitNet, I knew it was perfect for her.  It's the "Truly Tasha's Shawl" design by Nancy Bush, first published in KnitNet's second edition in January 1999.  (Knitting instructions can be found here...)

 

Right now, I'm getting ready to take it down from the bedroom wall, where I blocked it this morning.  We're supposed to get another little cold front through this weekend, so, it ought to be right on time, for a change.

 

 I'll post a couple of pics of Carolyn snuggling behind her new computer and under her new shawl in the next couple of days...

No comments: