Saturday, December 23, 2006

Art Sunday-Leata's Christmas Present

Leata's Christmas Present
I have this friend, who's so generous, who's so pure of heart, and I have to admit, I'm not much of a Christmas person, I'm one who gives on the spur of the moment, doesn't matter what time of year it is, so, it makes it not so easy at Christmas time to come up with something special.

But Leata...she's the bestest friend a person could ever want. Even if she does spend way too much time with *yucky* children over in the Children's Department at the Library...and then there's her *yucky* lovelife (okay, it's just my humble opinion but even I'm scared to go there), I needed to FINISH a little something something, to show her how much her friendship means to me.
She likes milk glass, soooo, I incorporated pale green and pink milk glass beads with clear glass seed and clear #6 glass beads. And behold! A Christmas Present! Finished before Christmas!


And a Big Ol'Merry Ho Ho to all the rest of ya!

No comments: